- max on An absolute essential for change leadership
- jesse on Credibility is the Cornerstone of Leadership.
- mulberry daria satchel black friday sale on People Want to Be a Part of Something Great
- mulberry somerset black friday deals on People Want to Be a Part of Something Great
- mulberry outlet uk cyber monday 2014 on What’s Up With The Vision?
Monthly Archives: December 2010
According to extensive research by Kouzes and Posner, detailed in The Leadership Challenge, credibility is the cornerstone of leadership. People first listen to what leaders say and then watch their actions for consistency. If you are inconsistent, followers conclude that … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia How much easier would your life be if your followers had a higher level of trust, admiration, loyalty and respect for you as a leader and were more willing to work harder for you? How much more … Continue reading